One-on-One Art Sessions
Whether you’re still in elementary school or you’re a retiree, a busy parent or you just want to make some art, one on one art sessions with Jenny T. are a wonderful way to walk into a place where you will find your creative side again, then learn how to nurture and care for it. You would be surprised how it can ripple throughout your daily life.
Give yourself permission to have fun and be creative. Change the way you look at making art. Don’t say “I’m not an artist” or “I’m not creative” or another common one, “I can’t even draw a stick figure!”
“If you hear a voice in you that says ‘You cannot paint’, then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced” -Vincent Van Gogh
We are all creative in different ways and it is important not to forget that ALL ART IS PRACTICE. Nothing has to be “perfect”. (What is that anyway!?) With Jenny T., you can experiment with and learn about different styles, artists, mediums, techniques and modes of expression.
Book your art adventure with Jenny T. today. She will cheer you on and help remind you how to create confidently again!
Every child is an artist; the problem is staying an artist when you grow up.
One-on-one sessions can be any or all of the following and more:
- Therapeutic art
- Neurographic art
- Healing artwork
- Self expression
- Self reflection
- Nature Journaling/Art in the field
- Abstract art
- Art History
Sessions are typically held in Jenny T.’s studio in her home. Sessions can sometimes be held in your home as long as there is a space to work, focus and concentrate. Jenny works with ages 6 and up.
Art sessions with Jenny T. are fun, inspiring and individualized. Here are some of the things Jenny does!
- Guides gently with attainable challenges and fun new directions.
- Supports strengths and helps bring out new discoveries and abilities.
- Encourages the development of personal style and helps you cultivate creative confidence.
- Provides opportunities for experimenting with styles, tools and mediums without worrying about the outcome or stressing about a finished product.
- Process is always more important than product.
One-on-one Art Session Options
- $65 per 1-hour session.
- $330 – Three 2-hour sessions (great for elementary school art adventures or nature journaling sessions)
- $330 – Two 3-hour sessions. (great for elementary school age or grown up art and nature adventures)